Senin, 07 Oktober 2019

😎 Aktifitas Sendiri 😎

Mind Mapping: My Aktivity


 Mind Mapping Description:

   1. Colleye
   2. Study
   3. Worship
   4. Clean

~ Colleye
I study every Monday to Thursday with a variety of subjects. then given the assignment by the lecturer, then meet a friend to discuss the subject matter that the lecturer is talking about, sometimes before leaving the class it says often. 😂

~ study
sometimes I like to study with friends and study on my own to get good grades and then go up to class then pass the exam.😁 And I aspire to become a religious teacher for my future to continue to be successful ... aminnn 😊

~ Worship
  I worship because I want to gain knowledge for myself and for others then to pray five times later to pray for a healthy family, for the benefit of the afterlife, meet a soul mate. 😊 then I read the Qur'an and the yellow book. 
> Safinah 
>Tizan
> Jurumiah

~ Clean
Do not forget to clean even the house, especially the room, and more importantly clean my body from dirt. 😁







0 komentar:

muhamadfadil44@yahoo.com . Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget

“Wanita tidak suka menjelaskan apa yang diinginkannya, tapi mengharuskan laki-laki untuk mengerti”
“Wanita yang menarik, tidak perlu cantik. Wanita cantik, belum tentu menarik.” 👍
“Jangan hanya mencari yang cantik. Carilah wanita yang baik, karena di antara yang baik, ada yang cantik.”

Wikipedia

Hasil penelusuran

Text Widget

“Hargai setiap hal-hal kecil yang terdekat dengan hati Anda. Rangkulah mereka seperti sama berharganya dengan hidup Anda, karena tanpa mereka hidup adalah sia-sia” 😁 👍

My profil

Foto saya
Muhamad Fadil Kholilurahman

About Me

Foto Saya
®Ucha_Acho®
Muhamad Fadil Kholilurahman
Lihat profil lengkapku

Followers

Larangan Meroko

Larangan Meroko
lucu kocak menarik

BTemplates.com

BTemplates.com

cari tema yang menarik buat kalian sendiri. pusing cara download nya lihat tutorial kan ada banyak. 😁 👍 jangan menyerah pasti bakal ketemu ko, awalnya aja pusing udah tau pasti pengen lebih menarik Blogger kalian sendiri 😁

Blogger Templates

Weekly most viewed

Blogger Tutorials